This is a very detailed and important chart session and is highly recommended for first-time clients. Expect your session to last up to 1.5 to 2 hours. During the session we will review and discuss several of your charts, with your Natal Chart as our main focus. You can also include a specific question/concern in the submission form on this page for us to go over during your session. If you have no specific question, we will focus on major themes and planetary transits.
Charts used during this session (other charts may also be added at no additional cost, depending on your inquiry or concern):
- Natal Chart - this chart is signifcant for this session. It focuses on you, your instincts, traits and influences in your life that make you who you are and shape your experiences.
- Progressed Chart - although the Natal Chart shows you who you are, the Progressed Chart shows you how you've changed, where you are in life currently, and how life has evolved for you. It highlights what areas of life are now most important and can provide insight on important themes for personal development and inner joy.
- Transits Chart - this chart shows you the planetary themes that are affecting you currently, this can also bring insight to specific questions or concerns you may have and can offer advice on what to watch out for or what to turn your focus and attention to.
- Once you submit your order The Guided Tarot will reach out to you ASAP (within 2 - 24 hours) to schedule your session.
- Your live recorded Zoom session will be scheduled at least a week in advance - but please note that it can take up to 2 weeks to receive your session (you will know your date and time the same day you place your order, as mentioned above).
- You must submit your date and correct time of birth as well as your place of birth (City, State, Country) - all three items must be correct and submitted for your session to be scheduled.
- If you have any specific concern or question that you would like to focus on please include that in your order form below
- You will receive a copy of the recorded session via email 2-4 hours after your session ends.